Senior Cloud Security Engineer ∞ (Maplewood, MN or Murray, UT)MAPLEWOOD, Minnesota, USAInformation TechnologyR00959127
3M is seeking a Senior Cloud Security Engineer for the 3M Information Security, Risk & Compliance located in Maplewood, MN or Murray, UT. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
The Senior Cloud Security Engineer will be joining the 3M Information Security, Risk & Compliance (ISRC) team. This position will be instrumental in the transition of the security services into the cloud. This position will research, develop and deploy automated security solutions into the cloud. The engineer will manage code, monitor the security solutions, and work with other teams, products, and services to successfully use the security services.
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Research and develop automated security controls and services for 3M cloud and IoT programs
- Participate in the creation of security code reference architectures to share with other 3M teams
- Will work with business and technical team members across functional lines
- Utilize analytical skills and the ability to think outside the box
- Collaborate on the creation and validation of secure architectures with 3M ISRC teams
- Participate in enterprise cloud security design patterns for use in the development of complex systems using reusable 'templates' to reduce duplicate effort
- Analyzing functionality, scalability and security of public and private cloud solutions
- Develop secure integrations between 3M cloud / IoT platforms and third-party hardware and software
- Ability to work independently on complex systems
- Possess a Bachelor's degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Minimum three (3) years of experience developing object-oriented web services and/or applications in a private, public, government or military environment
- Experience working with full stack development in a public cloud (e.g. Azure, AWS)
- Experience in Rest API development
- Experience with cloud-based security controls
- Experience writing and maintaining code and documentation, unit tests, and automated deployments
- Expert Experience in Java or .Net development
- Experience with Python 2.7+, Node.js, and/or Go scripting language
- AWS Certified Developer or Azure 70-487 Certification
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in deploying enterprise services into Azure or AWS
- Security automation, services, and application development
- Understanding and experience in using Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) practices
- Dev[Sec]Ops or DevOps Experience
- Experience developing in an Agile/Scrum framework
Location: Maplewood, MN or Murray, UT
Travel: May include up to 10% domestic
Relocation: Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).