Manufacturing Team Member ∞MEDINA, Ohio, USAProdukcjaR00968213
3M is seeking a Manufacturing Team Member for the Manufacturing Group located in Medina, OH. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
The person hired for the position of Manufacturing Team Member will provide support to the manufacturing operations. Roles and responsibilities include assisting in the operation of adhesive coating machines and production of adhesive coated material, packing finished products on pallets as specified on slitting or sheeting orders, cutting cores for production, monitoring and emptying all trash containers in production. This position will also be expected to contribute to plant goals of safety, quality, productivity, service, and housekeeping.
For additional information, please visit: https://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/plant-locations-us/medina/
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Demonstrate safe work behaviors to avoid injury to self or others.
- Work at various machines or stations packaging, assembling, operating machinery, and/or inspecting products.
- Follow operating procedures and/or customer specifications to produce quality products.
- Work efficiently, effectively, and collaborate in a team setting
- Use hand tools and may be required to operate a powered industrial vehicle.
- Use computers to run process operation, input data, update inventory, etc.
- Must use RF system when moving any load to ensure proper inventory standards
- Move materials and pallets as needed
- Monitor and empty department trash into the compactor/baler
- Dispense and handle hazardous flammable liquids
- May generate or handle hazardous waste or materials
- Maintain and promote good daily housekeeping effort, and meet other department production goals of safety, quality and productivity
- To complete all safety and on the job training provided by the site in a timely manner
- Supports and Leads (as needed) all plant wide initiative dictated by business needs and conditions
This position will require:
- Weekend work
- Working overtime
- Working on holidays as needed
- Working a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift, depending on shift availability
- Possess a High School Diploma/GED or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Six (6) months experience in manufacturing, production, shipping/warehouse, maintenance, construction, military, and/or agriculture
- Intermediate level computer skills working with Microsoft Office products
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Location: Medina, OH
Relocation: Is not authorized
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Qualified applicants will be required to take and pass 3M employment testing as a part of the selection process.
This posting is for a Manufacturing Team Member position at 3M Medina, OH. 3M anticipates that multiple openings for this position will occur over time. Qualified applicants may be considered as Manufacturing Team Member openings occur at 3M Medina, OH, and 3M will accept applications for up to 6 months from the posting date of this requisition. Eligible applications will be kept open and active until June, 2019. After that, the posting will be taken down and applicants will need to apply/re-apply for available open postings at that time.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status.)