3M HIS M*Modal Senior Solutions Instructor (Remote)PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania, USATrainingR00980299
3M is seeking a Senior Solutions Instructor for the Health Information Systems located remotely. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
3M Health Information Systems (HIS) is the world leader for innovating the language of health and delivers comprehensive software and consulting services. Working at 3M Health Information Systems you will be helping with today’s challenges while preparing for tomorrow’s. Transforming health care from a system that treats disease, to a system that improves health and wellness begins with accurate health information and payment. From improving the efficiency of medical records coding to outlining success in value-based care and healthcare analytics. All while working with the best and the brightest to advance more than your own career, you are working to advance the entire world.
Job Summary: The Solutions Instructor is a member of the training team that oversees the successful training of our front-end speech solution. Facilitates classroom, one-on-one physician/admin and online training sessions. This position requires heavy travel, with non-travel weeks being a virtual at-home position, conducting virtual training sessions and/or other assignments as required.
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Leads a variety of Fluency Direct/CDI Engage courses both on-line and onsite Instructor-led.
- Maintain/backs up training readiness with entire 3M product suite.
- This is a revenue generating position
- Collaborate across functional areas to develop and deliver course outlines.
- Provides 3M team members with a post go live training summary (written document) of all-important details that occurred during the training within our policy timelines.
- Willingness to travel on weekends.
- Actively participates in relevant corporate programs/initiatives, complies with professional and quality standards complies with corporate policies and procedures, and acts in a manner consistent with 3M’s values and ethical standards.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited university OR High School Diploma/GED or higher from an accredited institution and a minimum of six (6) years of experience in Training in lieu of the Bachelor’s degree education requirement
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience delivering instructor led online and onsite training
- Travel experience in a previous job/position
- Ability to travel 80% of the time
- Outstanding presentation skills in classroom, seminar, and online environments
- Application skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and within a group
- Ability to juggle multiple matters in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be flexible when onsite and physician schedules change
- Strong communication and follow-up skills
Travel Requirements: 80% domestic travel required
Relocation: Not considered.
Must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Diverse & Inclusive 3M
3M is a place where you can collaborate with other curious, creative people. Where your diverse talents, inclusiveness, initiative, and leadership are valued. Where you’ll find challenging opportunities that make your career exciting and rewarding. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies, and products, 3M is a place to grow and be rewarded for excellence