Mixing Operator I (Montrose, CO) ∞MONTROSE, Colorado, USAProduktionR00968391
3M is seeking a Mixing Operator I for the IBG located in Montrose, CO. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
The person hired for the position of Mixing Operator I will be responsible for the process, blend & weigh off raw materials for non-defective super abrasive grinding wheels and products in order to meet customer specifications and demands. The presence of every employee, when scheduled is required to conduct the company’s business efficiently and effectively. A condition of continued employment is that employees will work overtime when requested to do so and work temporary assignments on another shift.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Operates mixing and weighing equipment and machines.
- Locates, picks and stages raw materials.
- In accordance with manufacturing orders and procedures, weighs, mixes and processes dry ingredients used in the formulation of all material matrixes used in the department.
This position will require:
- Working 1st shift (6:00 AM– 4:30 PM, Monday through Thursday)
- Frequent physical demands including lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
This position may require:
- Weekend work
- Working overtime
- Rotating shifts
- Short notice shift coverage
- Possess a High School Diploma/GED or higher from an accredited institution
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to read, write legibly, understand and communicate in English
- Experience in a manufacturing, private, public, government or military environment, preferably in non-woven fibers, web coating or a related industry.
- Requires production and inspection experience to perform duties. Operate equipment following department Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions (WIs).
Location: Montrose, CO
Relocation: Is not authorized
Qualified applicants will be required to take and pass 3M employment testing as a part of the selection process.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status.)