3M HIS Interface Analyst - Interface Implementation (Silver Spring, MD or Remote)SILVER SPRING, Maryland, USACustomer Service / Сопровождение клиентовR00980102
3M is seeking an Interface Analyst – Interface Implementation for the Health Information Systems Division located in Silver Spring, MD or Remote. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
3M Health Information Systems (HIS) is the world leader for innovating the language of health and delivers comprehensive software and consulting services. Working at 3M Health Information Systems you will be helping with today’s challenges while preparing for tomorrows. Transforming health care from a system that treats disease, to a system that improves health and wellness begins with accurate health information and payment. From improving the efficiency of medical records coding to outlining success in value-based care and healthcare analytics. All while working with the best and the brightest to advance more than your own career, you are working to advance the entire world.
The 3M Interface Analyst assists our clients in implementing interfaces to and from our 360 Encompass suite of products. Interface analysts will need to be the experts in our functionality and specifications, often serving in both consultative and technical roles to lead the client through our interface implementation processes, and maintain the highest level of quality, assuring our clients satisfaction with our products and services. This position will be part of a dedicated implementation team, responsible for multiple implementation projects for 3M’s 360 Encompass product line.
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform implementation and configuration of the HealthShare interface engine deployed to interface with 3M 's 360e Computer Assisted Coding and CDI applications.
- Serve as the primary contact point to clients in the implementation process for HealthShare technical issues
- Perform problem isolation/analysis and troubleshooting processes to insure accurate solutions to client issues
- Accurately track and document issues encountered and process steps within a project
- Work with internal resources for issues requiring escalation to provide timely resolution of technical issues encountered during the implementation and support of the HealthShare integration engine.
- Ensure that 3M Project Management and Implementation Management is informed of any barriers that may result in dissatisfied clients and/or may impact a successful and timely implementation.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution OR High School Diploma/GED or higher from an accredited institution and a minimum of six (6) combined years of equivalent experience working with Intersystems Healthshare and/or HL7 interfaces in lieu of a bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of five (5) combined years of prior experience working with Intersystems Healthshare/Ensemble and/or HL7 Interfaces
- Must have excellent verbal, written, analytical, communications, problem-solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Must be capable of maintaining superior customer relations in a fast paced environment
- Must consistently maintain a high degree of positive motivation and display independent ownership of assigned responsibilities without the need for close supervision
- Must have the ability to assertively plan, organize, and follow up while managing multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Must have experience in implementation and training for HL7 interface related products and processes
- Working knowledge of SQL, Windows and network environments.
Location: Silver Spring MD, or Remote
Travel Requirements: May require up to 10% travel
Relocation: Not approved
Must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Diverse & Inclusive 3M
3M is a place where you can collaborate with other curious, creative people. Where your diverse talents, inclusiveness, initiative and leadership are valued. Where you’ll find challenging opportunities that make your career exciting and rewarding. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place to grow and be rewarded for excellence.