Any relevant misrepresentation or false statements made by you in your online submission may be sufficient cause for: (1) disqualification from consideration for employment with 3M; or (2) termination from employment should such relevant misrepresentation or false statements affect the basis of the employment relationship, as permitted by law.
Submitting information to 3M -- Privacy Statement
The information you submit will be accessible only by the 3M personnel involved in the job application and recruitment processes. BY TRANSMITTING INFORMATION TO 3M VIA THIS WEBSITE, YOU EXPLICITLY CONSENT, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT 3M MAY USE THAT INFORMATION FOR JOB APPLICATION, HUMAN RESOURCES ANALYSIS, AND EMPLOYMENT PURPOSES. THIS INCLUDES:
· Circulating the information to various 3M managers and supervisors;
· Using this information to evaluate you as a candidate for a position with 3M;
· Disclosing the information to 3M managers or supervisors who may have a position for which you appear to be qualified. This includes possible disclosure to 3M managers or supervisors of 3M and its affiliates and subsidiaries globally;
· The transmission and storage of your information to a secure data center in the US, managed by an application service provider chosen by 3M;
· If a job offer is extended, your information may also be shared with a 3M vendor assisting in the hiring process.
· Using the information to comply with applicant and workforce reporting requirements as mandated by law
· Retaining this information for no longer than five (5) years after your most recent update so that 3M may contact you about future job openings for which you may be qualified. If your primary residence is listed as Germany, retaining this information for no longer than three (3) years after your most recent update. Note that once you submit your information, it will be retained in accordance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements. Regulatory requirements exist in some countries requiring the retention of data for a specified period if an individual has been under consideration for a particular opening. If you require further details, please inform email@example.com.
· If at any time you want 3M to stop contacting you about possible job openings, please inform firstname.lastname@example.org.
If at any time you wish to access, modify or delete your personal data, you may do so by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
In the event that any personal information that you provide us should change, it is your responsibility to notify 3M accordingly.
3M informs you that your personal data may be processed during the recruitment process by 3M, its affiliates and contracted parties, including entities which do not belong to the European Economic Area, for application purposes, human resources analysis and employment purposes. We inform you that you have the right of access to your data and the right to rectify these data. Responses to questions requesting personal data are voluntary if there are no legal requirements.
You agree to not supply personal sensitive data to support your application or as part of your personal profile in the RecSolu system if it is not clearly demanded to do so. Personal sensitive data could include: racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, religious, party or trade-union membership, as well as data concerning health, genetic code, addictions or sex life and data relating to convictions, decisions on penalty, fines and other decisions issued in court or administrative proceedings.
By submitting your personal data in the RecSolu system you are expecting it to be transferred among 3M entities and contracted parties.
If at any time you wish to view the list of 3M affiliates and contracted parties who have access to your personal data, you may do so by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Sent to 3M by Your Web Browser
3M may collect information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser. This information typically includes the IP address of your Internet service provider, the name of your operating system (such as Windows® or Macintosh®) and name and versions of your browser (such as Internet Explorer® and Netscape ®). The information we receive depends on the setting on your web browser. Please check your browser if you want to view what information your browser sends or how to change your settings.
Information Collected by Placing a "Cookie" On Your Computer
3M may obtain information about you by installing a "tag" on your computer's hard drive. This tag is known as a "cookie."
This website uses "session cookies." A session cookie is used to tag your computer with a computer-generated, unique identifier when you access our site. A session cookie does not identify you personally and expires after you close your browser. We use session cookies to collect statistical information about the ways visitors use our site. We analyze this information (known as "clickstream data") in statistical form to better understand our visitors' interests and needs to improve the content and functionality of the site.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may set your browser to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. Although you are not required to accept cookies when you visit this site, you may be unable to use all of the functionality of the site if your browser rejects our cookies.
3M will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information on this website, but to the extent permitted by law makes NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR ASSURANCES AS TO THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED. 3M WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, THIS WEBSITE, OR FROM YOU RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION THAT IS PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE.
Any questions you have about the use of this website should be sent to email@example.com