The information you submit will be accessible only by the 3M personnel involved in the INF Program and related job recruitment processes. BY TRANSMITTING INFORMATION TO 3M VIA THIS WEBSITE, YOU EXPLICITLY CONSENT, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT 3M MAY USE THAT INFORMATION FOR INF PROGRAM PURPOSES, HUMAN RESOURCES ANALYSIS, AND EMPLOYMENT PURPOSES. THIS INCLUDES:
- Circulating the information to various 3M managers and supervisors;
- Using this information to evaluate you as a candidate for a position with 3M;
- Disclosing the information to 3M managers or supervisors who may have a position for which you appear to be qualified. This includes possible disclosure to 3M managers or supervisors of 3M and its affiliates and subsidiaries globally;
- The transmission and storage of your information to a secure data center in the US, managed by an application service provider chosen by 3M;
- Using the information to comply with applicant and workforce reporting requirements as mandated by law
- Retaining this information for no longer than five (5) years after your most recent update so that 3M may contact you about future job openings for which you may be qualified. If your primary residence is listed as Germany, retaining this information for no longer than three (3) years after your most recent update. Note that once you submit your information, it will be retained in accordance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements. Regulatory requirements exist in some countries requiring the retention of data for a specified period if an individual has been under consideration for a particular opening. If you require further details, please inform email@example.com.
- If at any time you want 3M to stop contacting you about possible job openings, please inform firstname.lastname@example.org.
If at any time you wish to access, modify or delete your personal data, you may do so by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
In the event that any personal information that you provide us should change, it is your responsibility to notify 3M accordingly.
Personal data 3M informs you that your personal data may be processed during the INF Program and any related recruitment process by 3M, its affiliates and contracted parties, including entities which do not belong to the European Economic Area, for INF Program purposes, human resources analysis and employment purposes. We inform you that you have the right of access to your data and the right to rectify these data. Responses to questions requesting personal data are voluntary if there are no legal requirements.
You agree to not supply personal sensitive data to support your application unless it is expressly requested. Personal sensitive data could include: racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, religious, party or trade-union membership, as well as data concerning health, genetic code, addictions or sex life and data relating to convictions, decisions on penalty, fines and other decisions issued in court or administrative proceedings.
By submitting your personal data, you are expecting it to be transferred among 3M entities and contracted parties.
If at any time you wish to view the list of 3M affiliates and contracted parties who have access to your personal data, you may do so by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3M will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information on this website, but to the extent permitted by law makes NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR ASSURANCES AS TO THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED. 3M WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, THIS WEBSITE, OR FROM YOU RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION THAT IS PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE.
Any questions you have about the use of this website should be sent to email@example.com.